Friday, February 25, 2011

The Beginning

So recently I have been thinking about starting an anonymous blog for others in the SLC area influenced by the stories of their own lives, and some recent happenings have put me over the top. I have always loved talking to people, hearing about others, and helping them through the trials or what ever they may be going through, happy or sad. I have not had a perfect silky smooth path that has brought me to where I am today. I have been through thick and thicker and it seems the thing that have helping me get through and learn for the experiences has been my ability to talk to and help others through there own rough times. I don't want this to sound like a sad blog because it isn't. I have a lot of thoughts running through my head and it may take a few weeks and blogs to get organized and actually start making sense.

Please comment and let me know what you think. I would also love to talk to anyone on a private basis and you can contact me through my new email address; MrSLCAnonymous@gmail.com. I'm not interested at this point to meet anyone and outside of private conversation I will not divulge any information, and no I am not a creep I just look here and there at other peoples blogs for incite and things that I may be able to help others with.

No comments:

Post a Comment