Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Recent thoughts

Ok so it has been a couple days since I have made a post. I have realized that I spend a lot of time sitting in bed before I fall asleep and found that it as also when my mind is filtering through a lot of thoughts and information. So I decided that this is when I will make my blog posts. 

It's funny now that I actually consciously want to think about something in depth it doesn't happen....just give me a minute, something will come.

Well, tonight I think I will go off a bit on observation and how important I think it is to pay attention to what is going on around you. Observational skills are something that I have been able to hone in on over the years, and doing so has really become a blessing, if you will, in my life. I have also been sensitive of others around me. I love listening to people and helping them with what I can. Not only will I listen but giving insightful feedback I think is one of my strong suits. You may think I am tuting my own horn here and truth is, I kind of am, but one thing to note here is that this isn't just coming from me. Over the past few weeks I have received many compliments from people who have noticed this talent or skill or whatever have you. Again not to put me above anyone I just want people to know that I am someone they can trust and confide in. I am a confidant to whomever may need one. Probably the most important thing I can say here is that I enjoy the feeling I get when I help people with their problems or concerns, whatever it may be about. I understand a lot of what people go through, chances are I have been through it or helped someone in the past get through it or observed someone go through it.

Ok well that was kind of a rant, and I made a serious blunder, talked way to much about myself, but I feel it necessary to help get the purpose of this blog across.

I really hope people will start reading this thing and I hope even more that people can learn from this and come to me with question and observations of there own. Hopefully through what I say you will be able to teach yourselves.

Just remember, You can see a lot just by observing.




No comments:

Post a Comment