Tuesday, January 28, 2014

To the masses.

After a post like yesterday's I hope all of you, my masses of readers, don't think I'm some sad little boy who has no friends and is helpless.

I want to assure you that this isn't the case. 

I got to thinking as I was driving around today and jammin' out to some of my favorite tunes that I really am happy and there isn't really too much out there that gets me worked up on a regular basis. Sure there are things, like those I posted about yesterday that I let get to me on occasion but honestly, those things come and go so fast it makes my head spin.

I am who I am and if people around don't like and appreciate me for that, they're just gonna have to deal with it. Granted, there are things and aspects of my life that I do indeed need to work on, I don't do it for anyone but myself.

I am happy.

I am happy with who I am and there isn't anything that is going to change that.

There is a sense of confidence that comes from you knowing that you are your own individual. There is nothing that says you have to be like everyone else around you.

I can assure you that I am like no one you have ever met before.

Seriously, and in more aspects than you could probably imagine.

That's what makes me Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment