Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I don't get it.

So it's been awhile since I have posted anything and I have no good reason for that. But lately as I have been cruising other blogs I have seen a small trend of stories explaining break-ups. All of them have been from the girls perspective. Of course why would any manly man blog about a break up? I can tell you why they wouldn't. They are too tuff to let emotions out. That is the biggest thing I notice among the male population these days. Most of them are self-centers egotistical d-bags, and it has ceased to baffle me why all these break-up stories involve these types of guys.

They break up with their there girl friends because the figure if they can get someone like you, why can't they get some hotter girl. They seem to base their attraction on physical appearance and physical appearance only. Some of these blogs that I have read are made by some amazing girls. Many of whom I don't know on a personal level but I read these things and just wonder why these b-bags kick these girls to the curb.

The reality of this is that it's not always the guys. Yes, it starts with the guys but I really urge girls to look into guys with a different perspective. D-bags are cunning, like satan, and many girls are gullible and fall.  Girls also need to look beyond the fake facade of a tan muscular body. Chances are that those types of guys are going to turn out to be  d-bags and the probability of getting canned goes up exponentially. You wouldn't hear these stories if there weren't d-bags out there and you never hear stories like these involving decent guys, cause they are, well, decent and they like you for who you are.

Well that will about do it for my post today.

Girls, you are better than that, you deserve more than you are usually given credit for.

No comments:

Post a Comment