Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dear girls,

So in my recent blog surfing, following, stalking, whatever have you I have found something interesting.

That is that there are some truly inspiring girls out there. I mean, for the things I read there are girls out there who know what they want. They are longing for someone who will be there for them, to take care of them, to be a shoulder to cry on, to be their eternal best friend. This is all great but the unfortunate thing is that before they find that "true love" they will get their heart broken, at least once. 

It really puts me in awe and really makes me think about my past relationships and more importantly future relationships. I never want to brake a girls heart, ever. Not like other guys plan to break a girls heart but some just don't care and are emotionless about their relationships.

I have taken a break from the dating scene for a bit, not because I was burned or anything, but I have just wanted to sit back and learn from past mistakes and the mistakes I see other people make.
Over all it just makes me want to wait til I know that it will be for good the next time I decide to get into a relationship.

So please, girls, enlighten me on what you truly
know
you want and what you
  know 
will be the deal maker or breaker. 

            Thanks much,
                            Anonymous Blogger

1 comment: