Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm really going to try hard to make a post every day. I also hope for some post suggestions in the future when this thing hopefully gains some attraction.

Anyway for tonights post I thought I would talk about selfishness and holding in what other people really deserve to see in each of us. Now you may wonder what triggered this topic and it is kind of funny. Mow cause I had nothing to do tonight I stayed home this evening and watched Tangled with my sister and a few of her friends. As I watched I thought about the old lady and how ridiculously selfish she was. 

This just triggered thoughts about how each of us have our selfish tendencies and how much other people deserve to learn and gain from the things we hold back. I am thinking particularly about our individual talents. 
Now being able to share our talents with others can be extremely hard. First we have to identify the talents we have and that may be difficult. We often fall into habits of thinking we have no talents or anything to offer.

I dare you to look deeper. 
I guarantee you can find something that can and will benefit someone else.

As I read through blogs I see that there are people out there who do realize their potential and are going out and doing. To me that is super attractive. Someone that can see what they have to offer and chase after it to perfection. That is commendable.
Whether it be doing medical missions, teaching english, humanitarian projects, pursuing musical talents, even just pursuing and education, all of these things are note worthy. 
Being proactive really. Chasing a dream in itself may be a talent that can be shared. Some of the people I have learned the most from were people who had a goal and pursued it. Mostly for themselves without knowing who was watching. You never know who may be watching you, don't let them down.
People have let me down and I am sure I have let other people down, but it is because I have seen people succeed, I have succeeded also. Through my own triumphs I have come to learn of other lives I have touched without even knowing they were watching.

All in all the lesson here is go out and do your best, you never know who is watching.

Learn from others that more may learn from you.
Good luck in all you do,
                         Anonymous Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment