Sunday, April 3, 2011

Everyday!

So I told myself I would make a post everyday, but I am thinking that doing a whole column everyday may be a little hard. I will at least pick a quote everyday to post, and hopefully induce a bit of thought on the readers part.

So today will be the first quote.
It really is quite hard to remember or find a quote that is relevant to the troubles people may be going through. I really want this blog to help and inspire people and open their eyes to new ideas and thoughts. So today I have chosen a quote from an anonymous source.

"You may only be someone in the world, but to someone else, you may be the world"

You never really know who may be watching you. You may never who's role model you may be. You may never know that you are secretly someones hero. 

This may be hard for some people to image, that you are looked up to. I run in that crowd. It feels as though my life has been full of failures and let downs. But imagine it or not, even I have been looked up to.  It is a great feeling and it makes me strive for greater excellence. I have become more conscious of my surroundings and it has made a difference in my life, and I can only imagine the effects it has had on other lives. I may never know if it really does but it sure has made me a better person.

Well I guess that'll about do it for tonight.
Peace & Love,
              Anonymous Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment