Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Highs and Lows

In my recent wanderings I have come upon a few reminders of how important it is to have the highs and especial the lows in our lives. 
Of course no one ever enjoys the lows and i'm sure we would all just rather then go away forever.
But the fact is, without the lows we wouldn't ever know just how sweet the highs are.
Personally I have had many lows, probably more than I would care to have, but it truly has been those lows that give true meaning to the highs that I have experienced in my life, and i'm not talking about drugs, totally not my style.

We can experience all sorts of highs and lows. Anywhere from losing a pet to losing a close family member or friend, doing bad on test to getting hurt physically or emotionally.
Fact is they all suck and we would rather not deal with them.

But,

if we didn't have those times how differently would we feel about getting a new pet, having someone special enter our lives, acing a test, accomplishing that physical goal we set, or having someone totally make our day?

I don't think it would be the same without the lows.
All of these things are things I have experienced, the good and the bad, and I am grateful for every one of them.

We never know when the next high or low will come, but if we look to future with an open heart and an open mind it is amazing the things we can learn from all the circumstances we encounter.

Well I hope this post makes up for all the days I have missed.

Peace & Love,
              Anonymous Blogger 

No comments:

Post a Comment