Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Oops..

Missed a day, no use in lamenting lost time.

Anyway today I have chosen a quote by C.S. Lewis.
I have come to realize I need more C.S. Lewis in my life.

"The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is."
-C.S. Lewis 

This quote is something that is relavant to me as of late. I've been so caught up and wanting to do so much, I end up not getting anything done.
Time management has proven to be difficult for me and many of you I am sure. 
We need to make sure we don't try and rush things, also we can't put things off either. Whatever we do time passed us by at the same rate, all the time.

The semester is drawing to an end and it's been hard focusing and setting aside time to study.
It really is important to have a schedule and follow it. It's important to set aside time to take care of the necessities but I have found it is just as important to set aside me time, lazy time, time to just sit and not worry about anything. Time to clear your head. Often my mind gets so bogged down with work and studying that I just take some time to let my mind go and just sit there and stare off into space. It really is a stress reliever. We need to just relax and take every second, second by second.

Don't rush, don't procrastinate.
Take it easy.
Well, I hope this helps some of you.
Peace & Love,
                       Anonymous Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment